-
April 18th, 2005, 12:55 AM
#1
Guest
SIN CITY
Most Violent movie I have ever seen. Its just one thing after another, I mean dont get me wrong its a good movie but good gah if your under 18 they shouldnt let you in or near this movie.
-
April 18th, 2005, 12:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
April 18th, 2005, 01:17 AM
#3
Guest
Re: SIN CITY
Im not even sure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
But it was good.
-
April 18th, 2005, 05:48 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: SIN CITY
I'm still trying to figure it out....but one thing I know for sure is that it was good.
-
April 18th, 2005, 07:08 PM
#5
Guest
Re: SIN CITY
Not seen it. But a friend said it was good movie, a little strange but good.
But should not be for anyone under 13 yrs of age.
-
April 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: SIN CITY
I thought it was awesome, non stop action. Great from beginning to end. Definetly not for kids!!
What did you guys not understand about it?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks